Smart Manufacturing in Life Sciences
Reduce time to value, improve efficiency, increase asset utilisation, and ensure product integrity through Digital Transformation.
What It Means To Be Smart
The life sciences ecosystem needs to be highly efficient and fully connected from production to distribution in order to stay competitive in today’s harsh market environment. This means having smart equipment connected with the enterprise in real-time to push critical process data. It mean shaving smart processes that support release by exception through agile quality and production processes. It means smart suppliers providing consistent batch reports across the manufacturing network, and also smart supply chain supporting serialised global track and trace.
Improve Line Performance Management
- Improve equipment uptime, line throughput, and product quality to maximise return on existing investments.
- The model-driven framework allows for quicker deployment and ease of expansion.
Digital Quality and Traceability
- Ensure end-to-end product integrity and compliance including regulatory standards and product genealogy.
- Solutions built on compliance-driven models to enable global track
Reduce Time To Market with Automation Integration
- Reduce time-to-market, risks, and costs through standardisation across the manufacturing network.
- Unique template library approach that helps to embed standards and