AVEVA™ Historian Clients
Wonderware Historian Clients (previously known as ActiveFactory) provide rich data analysis and reporting capabilities to maximize the value of your information stored in the Wonderware Historian.
Wonderware Historian Clients are integrated with Microsoft Office components to deliver data-trend and numerical data analysis using Microsoft Excel, comprehensive data reporting using Microsoft Word, and the capability to publish real-time and historical plant information to the Web or company intranet site using Wonderware Information Server.
Plant knowledge workers using information derived from the Wonderware Historian can quickly troubleshoot problems, study potential process inefficiencies and eliminate the time-consuming process of locating the data. Wonderware Historian Clients make the delivery and visualization of this information easy to implement and deploy.
- Improve plant productivity, agility and performance
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and simplify plant performance reporting
- Produce on demand and scheduled reports for regulatory compliance and management
- Publish reports easily to intranet or Internet servers
- Real-time and historical data trends and reports
- Integrate diverse HMI and ArchestrA namespaces within a single interface
- Simplified data queries which understand your process and information needs
- Integration with and support for Microsoft Office® via Excel® and Word® add-ins
- Integration with Wonderware System Platform components including Wonderware Historian and Wonderware Information Server