Wonderware InBatch™ Software
InBatch is powerful software that can be used in the most complex batching processes that require a high level of flexibility. Consistent with the ISA S88 flexible batching standard, InBatch software offers comprehensive batch execution and equipment history, material genealogy, stringent security, Web-based reporting and the ability to facilitate the design and implementation of systems that are compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations.
Wonderware InBatch continues the success of I/A Series Batch, InBatch for InFusion and Wonderware InBatch into a single software release and provides integration with ArchestrA System Platform and Foxboro Control Software.
- Reduce life-cycle engineering costs of batch execution systems
- Enhanced batch application flexibility with ArchestrA technology
- Recipe management using a graphical procedure environment featuring Sequential Function Charts (SFC)
- Schedule and execute batches, including use of a redundant batch server, and schedule and view reports in a browser
- Facilitate 21 CFR Part 11 system design along with batch, equipment and security history